Greg Goebelt has built a very well-known and successful real estate career in Southern Oregon since 2002 by assisting his valued clients, step by step, in discovering the joys and benefits of home ownership and building wealth through real estate. Greg specializes in Talent & Ashland, Oregon and the Rogue Valley.
Greg Goebelt has over 25 years of professional marketing and business leadership from working as an executive chef in Portland to managing Ashland’s famous Apple Cellar Bakery. Greg started his real estate career in 2002 at RE/MAX Platinum of Ashland. Greg continually held the position of #1 Top Office Agent at REMAX in Ashland from 2004-2009. With a new perspective on life and business, Greg made the change to one of Ashland’s well-known & top boutique real estate offices in Ashland, Royce Real Estate Services, in 2009. In 2012, Greg hired Meghan McNulty to optimize his business through social media and his business website and real estate blog. Meghan trained in transaction coordination and customer service as a way to become Greg’s full-time real estate assistant 2015. In 2017, Meghan became a licensed broker. Greg and Meghan are now a real estate broker team known as the Deluxe Home Team.
Greg is a Certified Listing Specialist and prides himself on accurate pricing, superior marketing, professional videos & photographs and years of competitive knowledge. Greg’s knowledge regarding Earth Advantage Certified “green” construction (representing “Suncrest Homes” for 14 years) as well as investment property, 1031 Exchanges and large multiplexes allows him to give any client the service they deserve as well as the edge in any market.
Greg continues to be a real estate leader in Ashland and his hometown of Talent where he is very active in the community.
- Talent Food Project: Neighborhood Collector (2011-2016)
- Member & Producer: SOFAM-Southern Oregon Film & Media (2014-present)
- Co-Founder/Member: Talent Chamber of Commerce (2005-present)
- Founder: Talent Green-Up & Clean-Up (2003-2005)
- Board Member: Talent Historical Society (2007-2012)
- Ashland Independent Film Festival: Volunteer: 2014-2017
- Chairperson: Ashland Beautification Committee (1998-2000)
- Chairperson: Talent Centennial Committee (2008-2010)
- RE/MAX “Platinum Award” #1 Gross Volume Sales (2005-2009)
- Southern Oregon Burning Man Regional Contact (2003-2008)
- Published Musician and Film Festival Award Winner 2017